GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE OF DNT NON WOVEN FABRICS, S.A.
– Unless other conditions are specified in the order form, transport costs are not included in the sales prices.
2. Terms of delivery
– The customer will take charge of the merchandise when it is delivered to the agreed destination.
– The delivery date is indicative. The client will admit a tolerance of 15 days without the right to cancel the order or to demand compensation for damages. Under causes of force majeure, the tolerance may be extended.
– In the case of shipments destined for foreign territories, the delivery date will be subject to obtaining export and / or import permits or any other administrative procedure.
3. Tolerance in quantities served
The quantities served may vary, more or less, with respect to those specified in this order sheet, depending on the manufacturing process of each product, in the following amounts:
– Up to 5% in all articles.
4. Tolerance in qualities of the finished product
– Up to +/- 5% by weight.
The implementation of the order will be subject to the favorable classification of the client by our credit insurer.
The payment of the merchandise will be made as agreed. The delay in payment will empower the seller to demand a late payment surcharge equivalent to 2% per month. In case of return of a draft document by which the payment of the merchandise had been documented, the client will be responsible for the expenses accrued as a consequence, for all concepts. In the case of orders agreed with fractional delivery, any non-payment will empower the selling company to suspend successive shipments until the due payment has been formalized.
In case of having to make a Claim, please follow this procedure:
a) If upon receipt of the merchandise you notice that the packaging is damaged or the number of packages does not correspond to those listed in the shipment, please state this in the carrier’s delivery note. If you do not do so, we will not be able to make any claim for this concept.
b) If, once the merchandise has been received, you notice that it does not correspond to what was requested or you find any problem or defect, please contact our Quality and Environment Department on the phone 953 59 72 11, on the fax 953 58 78 06 or by email at the address email@example.com ; Provide us with your details and those identifying the order and we will proceed to process your claim.
c) In the event that, once the claim has been processed, the return of merchandise is admitted, please state the claim number that we have previously provided. In any case, the client will formulate claims for eventual defects of the merchandise within 20 days from the date of receipt of the merchandise; After this period, no claim will be accepted.
8. Cancellations and / or modifications of the order
Eventual cancellations or changes in any data of an order placed must be communicated to the company in a reliable way (in writing, fax or email) within 7 days immediately after the order is confirmed; Otherwise, the cancellation will imply a penalty for the customer equivalent, at least (depending on the state of manufacture) to 50% of the value of the merchandise.
9. Jurisdictional jurisdiction
In case of litigation, the buyer, expressly waiving the jurisdiction that may correspond, expressly submits to that of the Courts and Tribunals of Alcalá la Real (Jaén).
10. Data protection
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, the client is informed that the information contained in this purchase order is confidential and is directed only to the persons to whom it is intended to communicate. We inform you that your data will be included in our database and that you have the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and specification of the same, rights that you can make effective by writing to DNT NON WOVEN FABRICS, S.A.