Spunbond is a technical textile with an excellent strength-to-weight ratio. It is mainly used for hygiene products and medical products such as protective clothing. Its multitude of applications have increased its use in sectors such as construction, agriculture, upholstery, automotive, etc.
First brand developed and registered in DNT Non Woven Fabrics, oriented to the nonwoven industrial and transformer sector. With our DNT Bond seal we guarantee a non-woven made with 100% top quality polypropylene and with a high customization capacity through colors, stamping, finishes and different treatments.
- 100% premium quality polypropylene.
- Versatile: adapts to various sectors of activity.
- Longitudinal and transverse resistance: it can be stretched more than 120% before entering into breaking load.
- Air permeability.
- Colors made with additives and masterbatches suitable for food contact.
- 100% recyclable.
- High mechanical and chemical resistance.
- Hydrophobic character, does not absorb water.
From 10 to 100 g/m2.