- The GDPR (Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons).
- The LOPD (Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection and the Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, on the Regulation for the development of the LOPD).
- The LSSI (Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce).
B. Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The identity of the entity responsible for processing personal data is:
- Trading name: DNT Non Woven Fabrics
- Tax name: DNT Non Woven Fabrics S.A.
- Tax identification number: A23699259
- Registered office: Pol. Industrial El Chaparral s/n
23692 Santa Ana. Alcalá La Real. Jaén. Spain
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (+34) 953 59 72 11
C. Rights of the interested parties
You are entitled to obtain information on whether DNT Non Woven Fabrics S.A. is processing your personal data and, if they are being used, you shall at any time be able to exert your rights related to access, rectification, restriction of processing, erasure, portability of or objection to personal data, rectify inaccurate data or ask for their erasure when they are no longer needed. You can exert your right in your user account, by sending an email to email@example.com(attaching a copy of your national identity card or equivalent official document, and identifying the company to which your data are associated), or by regular post to the address: Pol. Industrial El Chaparral s/n 23692 Santa Ana. Alcalá La Real. Jaén. Spain
D. Which information is collected?
DNT Non Woven Fabrics S.A. processes and gathers the information provided only with the purpose of offering our services and/or assisting in any request received from you through any of the contact forms of our website. Depending on the form that you fill in, your data will be treated in different ways and with different aims and tools. The users will have to fill in a series of data depending on their request:
- To process the user registration application in the website, in order to activate your subscription, we need to verify your identity, and the following date will be asked with that purpose: tax name of the company, tax identification number, National Classification of Economic Activities code, name and surname of the contact person, email, contact telephone, registered office and password. The consent granted by the legal representatives or authorised persons, for the purposes of article 21 of the Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (in Spanish, LSSI), will be understood as given on one’s behalf and on behalf of the legal entity that they are representing.
- To respond to your enquiries, quotations requests and demands for subscription to our informative bulletins, users must complete the following fields: tax name of the company, name and surname of a contact person, telephone and email address.
- To process orders from our clients, invoicing and collecting the corresponding payments, as well as to manage and maintain the contractual relation, we ask for:
– If the client is a legal entity: name of the company, tax identification number, type of company, name and surname of a contact person, corporate email, contact telephone, bank details, delivery address, billing address, language preferences, bank account number and password. The consent granted by the legal representatives or authorised persons, for the purposes of article 21 of the Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (in Spanish, LSSI), will be understood as given on one’s behalf and on behalf of the legal entity that they are representing.
– If the client is a sole owner, we will additionally ask for his/her personal tax identification number and mailing address.
It is the responsibility of each interested party to provide true, accurate, complete and updated data and only said party will be responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, which may arise as a consequence of the failure to fulfil said obligation.
E. Data record keeping
If you are a client, personal data provided by means of the different forms on this website will be kept by DNT Non Woven Fabrics S.A. as long as the commercial relationship continues, and provided that no erasure is requested. Your personal data will be blocked by DNT Non Woven Fabrics S.A. during the period requested by law, generally 6 years, according to the applicable Commercial Code.
All personal data provided will be included in a personal data automated file, created and maintained under the responsibility of DNT Non Woven Fabrics S.A., which has adopted the technical and organizational measures needed to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss or non-authorized access.
By using this website, you accept that all personal data provided can be stored in an automated file. This automated file, property of DNT Non Woven Fabrics S.A., shall be used by DNT Non Woven Fabrics S.A. exclusively for the aforementioned purposes.
DNT Non Woven Fabrics S.A. may send, by email and/or by post, commercial communications to inform about new products, special offers and new features related to this website and/or the activity of the company, as long as the user has expressly authorized it by checking the corresponding box on the questionnaire.