Spunbond is a technical textile with an excellent strength-to-weight ratio. It is mainly used for hygiene products and hygiene products and medical products as protective clothing. Its multitude of applications have increased its use in sectors such as construction, agriculture, upholstery, automotive, etc.
A non-woven fabric made from recycled polypropylene. It encompasses that all non-woven products contain 50-70% recycled material in their composition.
It reduces the impact on the environment thanks to the use of materials of recycled origin and waste of polypropylene for its production.
- 100% premium quality polypropylene.
- Versatile: adapts to various sectors of activity.
- Longitudinal and transverse resistance: it can be stretched more than 120% before entering into breaking load.
- Air permeability.
- Colors made with additives and masterbatches suitable for food contact.
- 100% recyclable.
- High mechanical and chemical resistance.
- Hydrophobic character, does not absorb water.
From 10 to 100 g/m2.
Up to 240 cm.